Tuesday 6 March 2012

4 Weeks Gone

So the first 4 weeks have passed at a rapid rate, last years winner is struggling a little and it would appear the Hilton Park is the hotspot for winners with two winners coming from there in the first 3 weeks.


There also appears to be some mischievious forces at work with people claiming that their entries are being altered by their "friends" en route to us.......I couldn't possibly comment.

Entries are way up on last year, which is both pleasing but time consuming. A big thankyou must go to all the collectors both official and unofficial who continue to try and get an extra entry here and there. Finally, some of you will be expecting the first Table of the season which is what I promised at the start. It is unlikely that I will be able to get this out until after the completion of Week 5. I will try my best however.

Happy Forecasting

No comments:

Post a Comment